Wednesday, July 5, 2017

OH BEAUTIFUL FOR SPACIOUS SKIES

 HAPPY INDEPENCE DAY!
 
The 4th of July used to be one of my favorite holidays.
Now that Rob and I both have to work EVERY 4th,
and it's usually pretty stressful work to boot -
I'm not so sure it's my favorite holiday anymore.
 
There were a few HIGHLIGHTS to the day!
 
I survived my 13 hour Dispatching Shift!
(ONLY 32 CALLS FOR SERVICE, and
66 WARRANTS TO PROCESS!!!)
 
Emberly performed in the Victor Parade!
She did an AMAZING JOB in the 90 Degree Weather!



 
We had a BLAST lighting our own fireworks in our backyard!
Believe it or not, THE SPARKLERS WERE OUR FAVE!


 
Felice Godfrey (a friend who happened to be staying with us)
taught us how to change the Shutter Speed and F-Stop on
my Canon to take Cool Sparkler Pics!
 
This is Emberly's 1st Attempt at writing her name backward for the camera.
 
Thomas tried to write his name over his head so he didn't have to do it backward.
 
Hyrum pretty much just made a mess out of his name.
 
Jarom has always been our artistic one!
 
Felice wrote "love" in cursive!
 
Sissy's Star
 
Jarom's Signature
 
I think the HEART was my FAVE.
(designed by Jarom)
 
We had one small mishap...when Jarom was jumping off the porch with his sparkler in hand, he cut the top of his big toe pretty bad.  OUCH!


No comments: